How do I register onto the Moi University student portal? This is a question in the minds of many students who have just joined this university.
In this post, I’m going to take you through the process of joining this platform.
Benefits offered by the Moi university student portal
With the student portal, Moi University students can quickly and efficiently access services. Some of the services offered at the student portal include: online booking of rooms, fee structure, checking of rooms, clearing forms, admission letters, etc
Related: Kenyatta University Student Portal
Moi university student portal Registration
- Visit the MU student portal here >> https://www.muwebportal.com/login
- If you are a new student or you are continuing student and want to use the portal for the first time, click on ‘First Time Login Format’, which is just below the ‘Log in’ button.
- This will take you to a new screen with instructions for the first time log in.
Continuing Students First Time Log In
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Your Registration Number given by University @gmail.com
- Password: reg_number – Your Registration Number given by University in Capital Letters
- If your Registration Number is ECE/1005/14 then the correct Credential for Login is as follows:
- Email: ECEemail@example.com
- Password: ECE/1005/14
Incoming GSSP 1st Years 2020 Group First Time Log In
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Your KCSE Index number @gmail.com
- Password: ksce_index_number – Your KCSE Index number
- If your KCSE Index Number is 12345678910/2017 then the correct Credential for Login is as follows:
- Email: email@example.com
- Password: 12345678910/2017
- Now fill out the login form using the instructions above and hit the ‘Log in’ button
- Students are advised to change their default emails and passwords immediately after login.
- For the subsequent logins please use the email (Valid email Address) and password you have changed to.
- In case of any issue please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0763820147/ 0771393835 for assistance.
Moi university student portal password change
Changing you forgotten Moi university student portal password is as easy as ABC.
- All you need to do is visit the portal here >> https://www.muwebportal.com/login
- Click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ link that is just below the ‘Log in’ button.
- On the new screen enter a valid email address and click on the ‘Send password rest link’ button. Use the email you used to register to the portal. Otherwise, you’ll get this message “We can’t find a user with that e-mail address.”
- Follow the instructions you receive in your email to complete the password reset process.
Students Downloads & Application Forms
The following are some of the application forms and other downloads you can download even without logging into the student portal (Just click on the download links below )
- Privately Sponsored Students’ Programme (PSSP) Application Form
- International Students Application Form
- Research Grant Application Form
- Guidelines for Writing Thesis
- Postgraduate Referee’s Confidential Report Form
- Postgraduate Application Form
- Course Deferment Form
- School of Engineering Students’ Downloads
- Clearance Form
Moi University Contact details
- Address: P.O. BOX 3900 Eldoret 30100
- Location: Eldoret
- Telephone Number: +254 (0)53 43363 / 43620
- Email Address: email@example.com
- University Website: mu.ac.ke
Moi University Admission List 2018/2019
To see the full list of students joining Moi University in the academic year 2018/2019 and the courses they are taking click here.
Moi University Fee Structure (for 2017/2018 Academic Year)
For the update 2017/2018 Academic Year fee structure for Moi University click here.